Karen Walker Eyewear One Hybrid in Black
For this hybrid edition, the unmistakably-KW ‘Number One’ has been redesigned to be finer, lighter and even more sleek. A subtle triangle inlay at the temples is a nod to the original KW arrow.
This silhouette is crafted in premium bio-acetate, a more natural version of acetate made with wood pulp that’s cultivated and harvested according to the guidelines of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) and a unique vegetable-derived solution that replaces traditional chemical plasticiser. With approximately 68% of its raw materials obtained from natural and renewable sources, these frames are both bio-based and biodegradable.
- Alternative Fit – Featuring higher nose pads to prevent the frames from sliding or resting on the cheeks.
- Provides good UV protection
- Provides high protection against sun glare
- Comes with hard case and cleaning cloth
- Can be fitted with prescription lenses
- Crafted in premium bio-acetate to phase out chemical additives and optimise biodegradability at end of life.