Karen Walker Eyewear 'One Hybrid' in Putty Sepia
The Karen Walker ‘Number One’ is famed for fun and this vintage-inspired hybrid edition is no exception. Its putty pink and crystal sepia bio-acetate combo is fitted with gold tone metal temples. A Crazy Tort triangle inlay and sepia tinted lenses complete the retro-glam look.
This silhouette is crafted in premium bio-acetate, a more natural version of acetate made with wood pulp that’s cultivated and harvested according to the guidelines of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) and a unique vegetable-derived solution that replaces traditional chemical plasticiser. With approximately 68% of its raw materials obtained from natural and renewable sources, these frames are both bio-based and biodegradable.
- Alternate Fit – Featuring higher nose pads to prevent the frames from sliding or resting on the cheeks.
- Provides good UV protection
- Provides good protection against sun glare
- Comes with hard case and cleaning cloth
- Can be fitted with prescription lenses
- Crafted in premium bio-acetate to phase out chemical additives and optimise biodegradability at end of life.