Karen Walker Eyewear 'Number One' in Black
Unmistakably Karen Walker, the Number One has dramatic geometric angles that curve into a soft circular shape that creates our iconic silhouette. Crafted in a glossy black bio-acetate, the chunky black frame is fitted with dark smoke mono lenses for a super chic look. The style is completed with our KW arrowhead pins at the side arms.
This silhouette is crafted in premium bio-acetate, a more natural version of acetate made with wood pulp that’s cultivated and harvested according to the guidelines of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) and a unique vegetable-derived solution that replaces traditional chemical plasticiser. With approximately 68% of its raw materials obtained from natural and renewable sources, these frames are both bio-based and biodegradable.
- Alternate Fit - features higher nose pads to prevent the frames from sliding or resting on the face, especially ideal for shallower nose bridges.
- Provides good UV protection
- Provides high protection against sun glare
- Can be fitted with prescription lenses
- Crafted in premium bio-acetate to phase out chemical additives and optimise biodegradability at end of life.